When old man winter comes calling, you need extreme protection from freezing as well as the heat dissipation of a premium coolant. Engine Ice Hi-Performance Snowmobile & Winter Coolant and Antifreeze gives you the best of both worlds. Perfect for snowmobiles, snow bikes, UTVs, or anywhere you need extra low-temperature protection. And it still offers the excellent heat dispersion properties that Engine Ice has always provided. Engine Ice is easy to use in the convenient 1/2 gallon bottle. Pre-mixed to save you time, choose Engine Ice when you make your next coolant change.
>SUPERIOR HEAT REDUCTION VS COMPETITION*
>BOIL-OVER PROTECTION TO 260F (127C)
>FREEZE PROTECTION TO -45F (-43C)
>SUPERIOR CORROSION PROTECTION**
>NEW OAT TECHNOLOGY
>READY TO USE
* Independently lab-tested against leading competitive products.
** Compared to straight water without additives.
Sold in 4-Pack of 1/2 gallon bottles
DO NOT REMOVE RADIATOR CAP WHILE ENGINE IS HOT!
1. Remove drain plug/bolt and drain all coolant/antifreeze.
2. Dispose of old coolant/antifreeze properly, as directed by local/state/federal laws.
3. Completely rinse and flush cooling system with Engine Ice Flush Treatment or equivalent.
4. Reinstall drain plug to proper torque specifications and pour ready to use Engine Ice to top of radiator.
You can visit our FAQ page for more information on Engine Ice products, or get in touch via email if you would like additional information or have any questions.